Lesson 1: How is the world organized?
Lesson 2: What are the different stages of a global product?
Watch this video and take notes to prepare the activity in class
If you want to go further, you can also watch the second episod
Lesson 3: International migrations and other flows in globalization
Prepare your role according to your game card :
This Role Play was created by the European Center Robert Schuman and the European Network for Education and Training
Lesson 4: Factors and actors in globalization
Prepare the test on the third part of the chapter on « Factors and actors in globalization ». If you want, you can volunteer to create activities on this lesson.
Lesson 5: Is globalization a positive of negative phenomenon? (Let’s debate)
Prepare the debate
Lesson 6: Is another world possible? Alter and anti-globalization
A South African protester shouts from atop a police barricade during a protest against the World Trade organization in Cancun, 2003
Test: Illicit Drugs and Globalization?
Les élèves de la classe de Seconde vous ont préparé quelques activités pour réviser votre cours :
- The Triad (Emma, Antoine et Fella)
- The other integrated peripheries (Alexis et Oriane)
- Less or least economic developed countries (LEDC) (Faustine, Adele and Natally)
- Localize countries on a map (Faustine, Adele and Natally)
- Flows of goods, services and finance (Axelle et Lucie D)
- Invisible and illegal trades (Helena et Laura)
- The declining role of states and the rise of multinational companies (Juliette et Rosalie)